Friday, July 18, 2014

EXO's Baekhyun also made an apology

After the revelation that Taeyeon of Girls' Generation and Baekhyun of EXO are involved in a romantic relationship, it appears that the effects to their fans is not what they expected.


This time Baekhyun sent an apology to his fans through his Instagram account dated July 16. It can be recalled that Taeyeon also made an apology through the same social media and even dared and risked herself to pass a message to a fan

Now it's Baekhyun's turn:

“Hello, this is EXO’s Baekhyun. It’s really late, but…I wanted to apologize for the disappointment and hurt I have caused, so I am writing a post here. I re-wrote and deleted this several times, but I felt that I was just making more and more excuses, I didn’t have the courage to share my feelings and resolve the misunderstandings. I also thought that those words would all be meaningless now.. I’m not sure whether this post will make you feel upset again, so I’m also worried I might regret posting this, and my head is a mess even now.. But I really want to share my sincere feelings, so I’m writing this now,” he wrote.

“I truly apologize for hurting fans who are always so important to me. I also apologize again to hurt you even more through the misunderstandings that arose from this. I don’t want our fans…to be hurt anymore..I’m lacking so much, but I will approach you slowly and diligently. And EXO are such an important name for me as well. I really wanted to let you know at the very least, that I have never used the name EXO in a lighthearted way. From now, I will become EXO’s Baekhyun who does his best, both on stage and outside. I truly hope that these words come across to you as being my sincere feelings..,” he continued.

Some followers of Taeyeon said that the singer unfollowed Baekhyun in Instagram and set her Instagram in private but moments after, she set it back to public. 

Credits to ttwigo, the the contributors and sources!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox