Friday, August 29, 2014

Sunny talks about her height and the "insoles"

Girls’ Generation’s Sunny was challenged to measure her height!


In a footage of KBS’s variety show “Happy Together”, she was requested by the show’s MCs to measure her true height. The 1989 born idol was at first hesitant to have her height measured.

Although she was embarrassed, she mustered her courage to be measured. MC Yoo Jae Seok who was doing the deed, teased her by saying her height was 155 cm.

This certainly caused her to scream and refused to do it again. However, after further coaxing, she finally agreed to have her height to be measure again, which is 158 cm.

She explained that she started growing taller during her school days, which made her happy. She continued, "However, one day, I hurt my knee. I went to the hospital where they told me there was a small infection, so I needed to take medicine. But then the doctor said suddenly, 'But it looks like the growth plate shut off?' For a young girl, that was like a bolt out of the blue."

She revealed she was 158 cm (~ 5' 2") tall. She said, "There are some members who put in insoles. Besides me, there are Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany. If the tall members use insoles, the average members use them, too. In that case, I put in about three insoles," making everyone laugh. When they measured her, Sunny was exactly 158 cm like she said she was. They also measured her face which came in at 16 cm (6.3 inches).

Sunny also revealed her method for looking taller than she really was: "I wear short bottoms and stick out my butt, so that my legs look long."

Source: AllKPop; ttwigo

1 comment:

Emma Stone said...

When you are just beginning to use insoles to become taller, you may want to pick up several pairs of different materials to find the type that suits your personal tastes best. heel inserts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox