Friday, June 20, 2014

Taeyeon Apologizes to the Fans

After the revelation that Taeyeon of Girls' Generation and Baekhyun of EXO are exclusively dating and SM Entertainment confirmed their status, it appears that the fans of both idols (and their groups) reacted differently. Some fans are very supportive and cheering them, while the others are not.


And because of the recent SelCas (self-camera or widely known as selfie) of the two with matching poses, the people on Instagram reacted and somewhat, scrutinized their relationship (source). Now, Taeyeon broke her silence.
The leader of Girls' Generation apologized (whereas, I think she should not).

TaeYeon @taeyeon_ss

소원. 오늘 저때문에 많이 놀라시고 상처받았죠.. 굳이 느끼지않아도 될 기분 느끼게해서 너무 미안하고 제가 좀더 조심스럽지못해서 벌어진 오늘 기사. 너무 사과하고싶어서요 아프게해서 미안해요 정말..

Trans: SONE. Today, because of me, you must have been very shocked and hurt right.. I'm very sorry for making you feel emotions that you didn't particularly have to. And the article that came about today because of my inability to be more careful. I really wanted to apologise, I'm sorry for causing you hurt, really..

많이 실망하고 화도나고 미워죽겠고 답답하고 허탈하고 여러가지 기분이 들거라고 생각해요.. 그거 다 받아들일수있고 제가 사과하고싶어요. 저만의 생각일지 모르겠지만 그 만큼 좋아하고 믿고 응원하고 애썼고 힘썼을테니까..

Trans: i think you feel disappointed, angry, hatred, heavy, dejected, and several other feelings.. i can take it all and i want to apologize. i don't know if it's just what i think, but [it's] because you liked, trusted, supported, and made that many efforts (i guess meaning towards her).

제가 지금 무슨말을 하던 다 다르게 드릴수있을거같아요.. 저를 해명 하자는게 아니라 하루라도 그만 상처받으셨으면 해서 말씀드리고 싶은게 있어요.. 전혀 그런 의도로 게시한게 아닌데 인스타그램에 대한부분

Trans: No matter what I say now, it seems like it could be interpreted differently.. I'm not trying to explain for my faults but even if just for a day, I could make it so that you stop getting hurt, there's something that I want to say.. I absolutely do not have those kinds of intentions when I post majority of the things on my Instagram

인스타에 티 나게 사진올리면서 즐겼다. 팬들을 조롱했다. 이렇게 생각하시는분들이 많이계신거 같아서 꼭 말씀드리고싶었어요 절대 그런의도가 아니였고 그런 목적이 아니였다고..

Trans: It must have fun while posting those obvious pictures on Instagram." or "Ridiculing the fans." It seems there are many people who think like that so I really wanted to say something about it. I really did not have any of those intentions and that was not my objective..

Poor Taeyeon, I guess she never meant to misinterpret things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox