Friday, June 27, 2014

Taeyeon talked to a fan to pass a message

Upon the departure of Taeyeon and the rest of the Girls Generation going to Saitama in Japan for their concert, a fan-account revealed an action coming Taeyeon herself. 


Within the circle of Girls Generation, Taeyeon appears to be the vulnerable one...


Fan-acc (1) by Sweet3Haven9(TY Fansite) trans by oniontaker :
- "Today, Taeyeon was looking for someone at the airport who could speak Korean, and I must have looked Korean to her and she asked me to pass on a message. That she was so sorry to her fans... she kept telling me that she was sorry and sorry* and to pass it on. I thought I should pass it on exactly as I heard to everyone so I am writing this. #SONE"
- "I am the fan that passed on the message today. I reveal myself like this now. I made a new account to pass on the message, because I thought it was meant to be for everyone, not a specific person.. I'm sorry that this caused confusion over the facts. I posted it because I thought I should pass it on exactly as I heard it."
"Of course people who will criticise, will criticise. But remembering how Taeyeon rushed around to find any person who looked Korean before she had to go through the gate, so that she could pass on a message to SONEs, I still tear up thinking about it and my heart feels torn... I am posting this on my real/main account so that SONEs could avoid speculating or misinterpreting [the situation/the post]....."
original : 

photo of Taeyeon talking to the fan

Fan-acc (2)
"I was at the airport today. I'm facing a dilemma whether or not to leave this message as I'm writing this.
From the moment Taeyeon entered the airport, she was constantly looking around before she spotted fans on the left side of the entrance. She approached them and started to speak to them. Perhaps because there were a lot of foreign fans, she was looking for for a person she could communicate with. Because I didn't catch the first part, I'll just convey as much as I heard.
She said she was sorry to fans, and that despite of what she has to say, at the company she is being held back from doing so (I think, in order to protect her). She is really apologetic for this situation in which she can't say anything. She said she's going to create a space where they can all meet together, so please just wait a while… she said to please make sure to convey to the waiting fans that she is really sorry. There are so many things and apologies that she wants to say.
I was behind Kyeong Ho Won. The managers kept telling Taeyeon to go in but for about a minute… she spoke while being close to tears.
After Taeyeon has gone in, the manager called these fans and I saw him/her spoke to them with a serious face. I guess that I'm not allowed to write what I heard.
However I felt that Taeyeon's sincerity might be misunderstood, so with lots of frustrations, I chose to write this message."

trans by _taengoofied

Full Credits to TheSoneSource

*I believe that this fan-accounts are legit and therefore, I voluntarily want to pass her (Taeyeon's) message.  She is risking her reputation. but she doesn't mind. But anything she said and she might say in the future can be used against her, that's why I understand why the managers are so protective on her. (I really want to hug her right now).

For heaven's sake, stop bashing and criticizing Taeyeon for what she have done. She is also human and can have personal affairs. I feel really sorry (actually, I pity you) for those Sones who are not true to their idols and not supporting them in any possible way. Grow up! The Soshis world does not revolve around you and misunderstandings is common especially if you don't know the person personally. So please stop this sh**.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox