Monday, December 02, 2013

SeoHyun of December (2013)

Here is the collection of photos, SelCas, and updates for the month of December from our dear maknae, SeoHyun!
love u all♥ c u in my dreams!hehe:)


"Tofu red riding hood♥
She makes me happy~~
super duper cute my baby~~~~~~~"
"hello~~how r u guys doing?? Tofu is looking at u!!hohoho:D"

I'm going to Japan now~
I hope u guys have a wonderful day^^
byeeeee!!"

"모두~~감기 조심하세요~~
don't catch a cold!!♡
-from elmo hyun- keke:D"

서현 연우와 해품달 배우분들을 위해 보내주신 사랑&정성
가득한 도시락 너무 맛있게 잘 먹었어요♥도시락 덕분에
더 예쁨받고 있어요ㅎㅎ추운날씨에 너무 고생 많으셨어요!ㅜㅜ
최고최고!!열심히 할게요!많이 보러오세요!!
Loves and delicious foods had been delivered to Seohyun with male
actors and other female actors of 'The Moon Embraces the Sun'♥
We ate them in happiness because the food, represents loves from everyone
ㅎㅎThe weather is cold and the staff also exhausted!ㅜㅜ
This is the most wonderful,wonderful!! I will try my best!
Please everyone supports me and the show!!"

Merry Chrisrmas♥have a wonderful day!^^

Follow her in Twitter @+Sjhsjh062891 

See her Twitter posts in November (2013)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox