Monday, November 04, 2013

SeoHyun joins Twitter

Much like her unnies enjoys using different social medias - namely: Jessica (Weibo), Tiffany (UFO), Yuri, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon (Instagram), and Sunny (Instagram and Twitter). Seohyun joins Twitter instead and wants to keep the fans updated and connect with them as much as she can. 

"I Got A Boy won the Video of the Year Award in the Youtube Music Awards!!
It's all because of love from from all over the world fans~! Thank you so much!!
We will come back, return to the stage with a lot better music♥
sone !! u guys are the best!:)"


As her first comment, she congratulated both SoShis and Sones in winning the 2013 YouTube Music Awards for the Video of the Year Category.

"Thank you again to our amazing fans all over the world who voted for
GG to win a YTMA for "I Got a Boy"! love u guys"

"일본 신곡 My Oh My 뮤직비디오가 공개됐어요!(Japanese new song My Oh My's music video has been revealed!)
Our new music video"My Oh My" just dropped!
everyone show some love and check it out!^^ "
[Seohyun Tweet] sjhsjh0628:
"다리 위에서 자고있는 우리 두부~♡
my baby Tofu is sleeping on my legs!! isn't she adorable~?♡-♡ "
hello~ have a nice day:)"
오늘 홍콩 콘서트 정말 즐거웠어요!! 잘자요 모두♡
I had a lot of fun at the Hong Kong concert!! thank u Hong Kong~:D
Good night everybody♡ "
"Hong Kong concert today was really fun!! Goodnight everyone♡
I had a lot of fun at the Hong Kong concert!! thank u Hong Kong~:D
Good night everybody♡ "
"Hong Kong!!
thank you all for making such amazing memories with us! and this is for u~
I made this cotton candy♥"
좋은아침~~ 날이 많이 쌀쌀해졌어요!!
옷 따듯하게 입고 다니기~^^
good morning everybody~!!
it's getting cold!! stay warm:D"
"Have a nice morning~~ The weather becomes a lot colder!!
You guys remember to stay warm~^^
good morning everybody~!!
it's getting cold!! stay warm:D"

"아빠가 만들어 주신 귀여운 피아노~♬
my dad made a teensy weensy piano for me!!:D thank u soooooo much daddy♥"
Wow!! the leaves are changing! I'm walking alone~: )
who wants to take a walk with me??♡ "
I took this photo~~
I just wanted to share this beautiful moon with u guys~hehe: )
sweet dreams☆
tea time~~ have a nice day!!♡
"tada~!!!!! who could this little kid be?? this is my childhood pictures!
puhaha:D 뾰로통한 서주현 어린이랍니다!ㅎㅎ"
  baby Seo Joohyun wasn't very happy!ㅎㅎ"
http://goo.gl/6HIzLm
"We're off to Hong Kong now: ) 홍콩 다녀올게요~^^"
"thank u always..^^ and love u guys♡ have a good night!!"
"what am i doing?where's my shoes?kekeke "

It's time for you to follow her in Twitter at:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox