Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunny is the new Ambassador for ’17th Bucheon International Animation Festival’

On September 17th, Sunny attends the conference and received her ambassadorship for the “17th Bucheon International Animation Festival”, or BIAF. 


The annual film festival introduces domestic and foreign animations, and promotes new talented animators, while also featuring several exhibitions and awards. This year’s “Bucheon International Animation Festival” will take place from October 23rd to 27th, with more information found here


In a past interview, Sunny gave her thoughts on being selected as an ambassador for the BIAF, saying, “Since I was younger, I watched various animated films like ‘The Little Mermaid’, ‘Spirited Away’, and ‘Leafie, A Hen into the Wild’. I normally enjoy watching animated films in my spare time, so I’m happy to be taking part in the ’17th Bucheon International Animation Festival. I’m anticipating it even more knowing well-known animated films from all around the world will be gathered in one place.”



Credits to Soshified

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox