Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Yuri on 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education' audition

In the July 7 episode of 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education', a female participant came up for her swimming audition. Her swimming skills were on point, impressing all of the members. 


And that swimmer was none other than Yuri!
Yuri said, "I learned swimming until the second grade. I was an up and coming young athlete back then. I was worried about taking part [in this show] because my swimming skills had never been revealed before and as you can see my swimming is just basic so I was a little worried about joining. Unlike other programs, 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education' has a sincerity to it. I tend to be on the competitive side too. I will work hard."




Source of article: AllKPop
Credits to video: soshi sowon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox