Sunday, July 26, 2015

Girls' Generation raided radio shows during "Party" promotion

On July 11th, Girls’ Generation visited Sunny’s “FM Date” radio show. The girls talked comfortably about their latest Korean single, “PARTY”, which was released on July 7th. 



The comeback has been well-received so far, with the “PARTY” single achieving an all-kill on Korean music charts within its first few hours of being made available to the public.





















On July 13, the members YoonA, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun are the guests on 'Super Junior's Kiss the Radio, (KBS Cool FM 슈퍼주니어의 키스 더 라디오/SUKIRA Viewable Radio)' to discuss exactly how they came to wear swimsuits in the "Party" MV and their upcoming full LP.


On this broadcast DJ Ryeowook remarked at the girls, "You all wore pretty swimsuits in the MV but I feel like there was a lot of opposition (to this)." Sooyoung replied, "If it was really revealing, we tried not to wear it but the swimsuits had a casual feel to them." 


YoonA added, "There were members who wore jean and short shorts [to cover up the swimsuit]." Hyoyeon continued the conversation with, "We have never worn swimsuits before so I think people just reacted 'woah'. But I think it would have been weirder if we didn't wear swimsuits in that kind of weather at the beach. The real heat index during that time was 45 degrees celsius / 113 degrees fahrenheit."


Ryeowook then stirred the conversation towards the girl group's approaching full album release. He said, "I heard that your new full album is coming out soon," to which Seohyun replied, "It is soon." Hyoyeon continued, "We showed a little bit of it in the teaser video but once [the promotions for] "Party" is over then the rest of the songs will be released. 


Our promotion period [for the new album] is still up in the air." At the girls' explanation Ryeowook told them, "Super Junior is making a comeback soon, too." Sooyoung responded, "I was thinking that Super Junior oppas should comeback soon which will make things more fun," laughing. 


They also talked about YoonA's hobby of teasing the other members and is known to have silly 'aegyo' that sometimes leaves her members at a loss for words!


Sooyoung said, "YoonA jokes by calling Tiffany a pig and she jokes around with me in a way I can't explain. When I get in the car, she says, 'You're copying me again. Annoying.' I have no idea how to respond to something like that."

YoonA explained, "That's how I show my love. I do that to make you guys laugh."


Sooyoung admitted that it is part of YoonA's charm, saying, "It's cute."

With her face turning red from laughing while she explained how she showed her affection, YoonA added, "Oh what should I do? My face keeps turning red," making the members laugh.





  


As for the continuation of their promotion, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri are the guests on July 14th broadcast of SBS PowerFM's '두시탈출 컬투쇼/Cultwo Show'.


One of the topic is about the noticeable body of Girls' Generation members whereas Tiffany remarked, "I make sure to eat stamina food (healthy, hearty food that gives you energy). I like to do so for my health."

She was asked, "Compared to how well you eat, do you not gain weight easily?" 
Tiffany replied, "I eat a lot, but compared to how much I eat, I don't think I really gain weight."


Yuri chipped in her reasoning, saying that Tiffany "talks a lot, moves a lot, and her voice is really loud," making everyone laugh.

On another topic, Yuri confessed that Taeyeon's older brother shares Taeyeon's good looks, and declared that he is handsome. 


One listener had called in to relay the tale of how she saw Taeyeon's brother, to which Taeyeon commented, "There is a one year difference between me and my brother. They usually say he's Taeyeon with short hair."

The singer also added, "If [my looks] are neutral, my brother is pretty-looking for a guy." To this Yuri remarked, "He's really good-looking."

And finally, Taeyeon talked about how she (literally) saw eye to eye with fellow Girls' Generation member Seohyun... but only after she wore 14cm (~5.5 in.) heels. 


At one point, Taeyeon got to discussing her wardrobe, particularly the crazy high heels she wore one time. She said, "Of the heels I've worn so far, the highest heels were 14cm. I felt like I've come down from some high place when I stepped down," making everybody laugh. 

Tiffany added, "She saw eye to eye with Seohyun but decreased in height [after she removed her heels]. She has to take them off when no one is around. When you step down [from the shoes], it feels like you've found freedom." 


Taeyeon then whined, "My achilles tendon hurts [when I wear high heels]," attesting to the the age-old axiom that beauty is rarely achieved without some pain.





Taeyeon Tiffany Yuri with Cultwo Jung ChanWoo, by cultwochanwoo

Source of article: Soshified; AllKPop
Credits to videos: krisbrows8; 수원막걸리
Credits to photos: MBC, KBS, SBS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox