Saturday, June 27, 2015

Yuri is all smiles at ‘MAPS’ Press Conference

On June 26th, Yuri attended the press conference for her upcoming travel program on O’live TV, “MAPS”. 


Taking place at the Grand Ballroom of the Stanford Hotel in Seoul, Yuri’s co-host, Choi Kanghee, and rapper Simon D also were present. Super Junior’s Kim Heechul and Simon D will both be guests on the upcoming June 28th debut episode, but the former was unable to attend the press conference.





But Heechul, knowing how clever he is, sent a proxy in his behalf... his photo standee.



In an interview, Yuri talked about the discomfort she experienced sharing beds with actress Choi Kang Hee.


Yuri admitted that the hardest part of the journey was meeting Choi Kang Hee for the first time. She said, "I saw Kang Hee unnie [in person] for the first time since I was born. But her seat was right next to mine so I was a bit flustered. It was an entirely new experience being constantly stuck with her."

She added, "The most difficult part was sharing the same bed with [Kang Hee] unnie. It's not that she made me feel uncomfortable; it was because I'm used to sleeping alone. I don't even use the same bed with [Girls' Generation] members. It was awkward and uncomfortable at first but the trip turned the situation more natural. Though things were awkward initially, in the end I went to sleep easily and became closer to unnie. I think that's the charm of traveling [together]." 


Also, there is a preview highlight video for the television series, 'MAPS', was shown to the press in which Yuri could be seen crying on her vacation with Choi Kang Hee, so she explained to the reporters what had caused this.

She said, "There was no map, I didn't know the road, I couldn't speed up, there was still a long way to go to the lodgings, and there was no time, so I really did not know what to do. I did not even know how to look at a map and I could not even drive within the speed limit.


"That's why Kang Hee unnie drove a lot and Kang Hee unnie even looked at the map alone. I was eating Jeju traditional rice cake next to her and all I could do was talk to unnie so she would not fall asleep. I felt so frustrated and I felt sorry about not being able to do everything as a part of the team, so I cried. At that point, the production crew could have given a hint, but they did not help me at all."






Source of articles: SoshifiedAllKPop1AllKPop2
Credits to photos OliveTV and other contributors
Credits to video: krisbrows8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox