Friday, January 09, 2015

Sooyoung as MC for Jonghyun's debut solo showcase

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung showed her support for fellow SM Entertainmentartist Jonghyun by stepping up as the MC for his debut solo showcase!



Sooyoung was chosen to be the MC at his showcase 'BASE of JONGHYUN' at the SM TOWN COEX Artium on January 8.



She had experience being an MC in the past through SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' and MBC's '2014 MBC Drama Awards,' but this is her first time taking on the role for a fellow SM artist.

In addition, Zion.T and Iron, both of whom have featured on the album, will likewise being making appearances to stand on stage and perform with Jonghyun!

Sooyoung also posted on her Instagram about the time when they were just trainees and other word of praises for Jonghyun saying, "Jonghyun, who is beautiful when he's working hard^^ When we were trainees, I heard this guy's voice when I came to work and when I left work. His voice made me stop my practice and listen. I became your audience as I listened to your voice coming from the vocal room beside mine, hehe. The voice that I always admired is now debuting with a solo album that contains its own colors. Congratulations, Jjonghyun-ah^^ I will cheer you on. Fighting!"


Source of article: AllKPop
Credits to the owners of the photos

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox