Sunday, September 28, 2014

Yuri is now on Weibo!

On September 27th, Yuri revealed her Weibo account through an Instagram post

 Hello everyone I am Kwon Yuri. I have opened a Weibo account.
I am very happy to meet you all through this. I hope you all take care of yourselves [bow]
Yuri uploaded a photo onto her Instagram that gave a link to her Weibo, with a caption written in Chinese characters reading, “Hello everyone I am Kwon Yuri. I have opened a Weibo account. I am very happy to meet you all through this. I hope you all take care of yourselves”. The Korean text afterwards says, “Started Weibo. Follow follow me”.

Yuri is the third Girls’ Generation member to join the Chinese microblogging platform, after Jessicaand Sooyoung. Her account currently has two pictures, both with captions in Chinese.

Source: Soshified

Start following her on Weibo @yulyulk1701903

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox