Monday, November 04, 2013

YulYulk of November (2013)

Here are the collection of photos, SelCas, and updates for the month of November coming from yours truly, Yuri!
"야 정은아~ !!"

"today is a celebration for all our 소원s around the world!
it feels like a dream come true..this will forever be a UNFORGETTABLE DAY!! thanku♥"
"오디가니"
"where are you going"

「My Oh My」ミュージックビデオが公開されました 皆んさん、たくさん聴いてください。
これから応援もよろしくお願いします"
"My oh my mv has been released. Everyone please
listen to it a lot and keep on cheering for us"
trans kkabekky
"겨울엔 고구마 호오~ #サツマイモをむす(?!) #미키짱이도와줘요""Sweet potatoes in the winter Tahoe~ #my_sweet_daughter_potatoes (?!)
#mickey_helped_me
"

*Tahoe: a beautiful lake
Translation: totoropie @TheSoneSource

"かわいい 단호박 #쪼꼬매 #좋아해요 #쪄먹게요요""Adorable Sweet pumpkin #everypiece #ilikeit #eatityoyo"

Yuri with her cousin Vivian and her brother
VivianHjCha : http://goo.gl/fROruw
"My Family! I miss the summer vacation we spent together."
"나한테 뽀뽀도 해줌♥ #이거봐이거봐~#완전한짝사랑은아니거덩~"
"Have to kiss me♥ #SeeSee ~ #ItIsTotallyNotMeInAnUnrequitedLove~

"하니야♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
#짝사랑일까.. #하아..."
"Hani ya ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
#AnUnrequitedLove #haa..."
"네멋대로해라 #네멋폐인"

"제발보고보고보고 또보세요 #박성수+인정옥 #♥"

"설레는 드라마드라마드라마드라마..요즘다시보기하느라 잠을못자♥
#top7드라마좀 꼽아봐방~ #각자"

Follow her at: Yulyulk@Instagram

See her Instagram posts of October (2013)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox