Saturday, November 02, 2013

Sunny of November (2013)

Here is the collection of photos, SelCas, and updates for the month of November coming from your aegyo queen Sunny!

"아이스크림주세요~사랑이담겨있는!두개만주세요~♥
ice cream~ ice cream~ I melt you down like ice cream♥ #아이스크림 #icecream"
"Give me ice cream~ Ones that contain love! Two ice creams please~♥
ice cream~ ice cream~ I melt you down like ice cream♥ #IceCream #icecream"

Translation: totoropie @TheSoneSource


"잠이깨버렸어...그래서..컬러링을바꿨쪙ㅋㅋㅋ사진은그냥..
갑자기이새벽과잘어울린다는생각에...*=_=*ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
have some #milk!!kkk..goodnight! and sweet dreams♥ #잘자~~"

" 고마워요우리소원들!!!아갓보를올해의뮤비로만들어줘서..
우리더잘할께요!!더좋은노래로뮤비로무대로보답할께요!!
제10의멤버들!!!너무고맙고 사랑해요~^^♥
Thanks for everything my lovers!!! Party tonight! Rock!!!! Kkkk #ymta #sone"
"thank you, our sone!!! for making igab the video of the year.. we'll do better!!
we'll repay you with better music, music videos, and stages/performances!!
10th members!!! thank you so much and i love you~^^♥
Thanks for everything my lovers!!! Party tonight! Rock!!!! Kkkk #ymta #sone"

trans ch0sshi

[Sunny Tweet] "Sunnyday515: 감사합니다!!!!소원짱♥ Thank you #sone♥ you guys are BEST!!!!! "@YouTube: VIDEO OF THE YEAR: "I Got a Boy" by Girls' Generation #YTMA"" http://ift.tt/HpxGls


[Sunny Tweet] "Sunnyday515: 아모야~!!금메달따고온것마냥꽃다발로환영해주고ㅋㅋㅋㅋ민망한데기분좋네요!!고마워요^^♥공항에서조심해줘서또고맙구~~앞으로도자랑스런소시가될께요!!데헷*=_=*소원!!!스릉흔드>_<♡♥" http://ift.tt/172Vmry
"A what's this~!! Welcome us with flowers like we received a gold award to home ㅋㅋㅋㅋa bit shy but I like it!!Thank you so much^^♥ And thank you once again for looking your safeness at the airport~~ We will continue to be a Soshi that you guys proud!! De het*=_=* Sowon!!! Seureungheundeu>_<♡"

Translation: totoropie @TheSoneSource


"#myohmy #bunny 아깽아..지금까지처럼앞으로도너의원래주인옆에서행복하렴..
사랑하니까~흡!널보낼께흡흡!!♥ Yes hunny bunny bubu..
I'll let you go.. Because I love you..>×<♥ #sunnybunny"

"#myohmy #bunny Little bunny.. Let be like this, live happily forever with your owner..
because I love you so much~ hic! I then have to let you go hic hic!!♥
Yes hunny bunny bubu.. I'll let you go.. Because I love you..>×<♥ #sunnybunny"

Translation: totoropie @TheSoneSource


[Sunny Instagram Video:November 05, 2013 at 11:23PM] http://ift.tt/1efMilE "소녀시대뮤비 #myohmy 에나왔던연예인토끼가인사를건넵니다!!!와우!!!!!! "My Oh My" MV star #bunny wants to say hi!!! #sunnybunny kkk"

Translation: "the celebrity rabbit that was in snsd's #myohmy music video greets you!!! wow!!!!!! "My Oh My" MV star #bunny wants to say hi!!! #sunnybunny kkk" (trans ch0sshi)


난왜윙크할때다른쪽눈을잘못뜰까?ㅋㅋ #wink
with chocolate covered orange♥ #yummy"
"why can't I keep my other eye open when I wink? ㅋㅋ
#wink with chocolate covered orange♥ #yummy"
trans ch0sshi
"가을이다아~ #autumn♥"
"Already autumn ~ #autumn♥"

"이상과현실의차이...그래도맛만있다면야뭐ㅋㅋ무대에서봐요♡
expectation vs reality..but still delicious! #nomnom #cottoncandy ♡"

The difference between expectation and reality... But oh well, as long as it's tasty keke.
See you at the stage♡ expectation vs reality..but still delicious! #nomnom #cottoncandy ♡

trans kymmie
소. 녀. 시. 대. 소시 티파니씨와 써니씨 스트로베리 쿠키피자 맛있었죠?
셀카 감사해요! Girls Generation Tiffany and Sunny!
Thank you for coming back to try our new menu items!

"힝....사랑해모두모두♡"
"Hing..... I love all of you♡"
"화보봤어요?..난부.부끄러워*ㅠㅠ*근데...곧부끄러울일이하나더생길것같아
ㅠㅠ;; #feltics #nylon #부끄부끄"
"Have you seen the photoshoot photos?.. i'm so em. embarrassed*ㅠㅠ*...
i thought there will be something soon so I'm embarrassed again
ㅠㅠ;; #feltics #nylon #shyshy"

"워.원래올리려던거 #이써니왕바보 이제야사진제대로찾은태그 #feltics #nylon"
"This photo is what I'm going to uploade #LeeSunnyKingOfBabo
APerfectTagForThisPhoto #feltics #nylon

[Sunny Tweet] "Sunnyday515: 오랜만이징?..^^;;어제파랑새먹이주는꿈꿔서진짜먹이주러왔어잘지내징?날씨추운데감기조심하구!!!난쪼꼼감기기운이있어서..걱정걱정~ Wassssap!! Do you still miss me?" http://ift.tt/18mqfGb
[TRANS] "Has been a while right?..^^;; Yesterday I dreamt of a blue bird so I have to go search for that blue birdIs everyone alright? The weather is really chill, you guys remember to watch out of catching a cold!!!I'm have a little cold.. So worried~ Wassssap!! Do you still miss me?"

Translation: totoropie @TheSoneSource


"이게그부끄러울또하나의일맞아요.. #instyle #부끄부끄 아힝난몰라~"
""This is one of other things I am very embarrassed about..
#instyle #shyshy Ahing I really don't know~"
 
"이번주말에는요~~지훈이랑산책!하고나서비오길래까페에서핫초코한잔씩!
!>_< last weekend with my nephew! #autumn #superaunt #supernanny #supersunny "
"Last week~~ Walking with Ji Hun! After a while, the sky poured rain so
I had to go shelter in a cafe, each had a hot cocoa!>_<
last weekend with my nephew! #autumn #superaunt #supernanny #supersunny "

"비오기전에미리따길잘한.울집"유기농"감ㅋㅋ다들~#감잡았어?!
이따저번주말사진폭풍업뎃할꺼임기다리삼!!!#개봉박두"
"Before the rain you must collect, have to admit it's pretty.
Persimmon in home growing standardㅋㅋEveryone~#CaptureAnyFeelings?!
Wait for a moment, I will change to a new picture from last week,
wait for a moment#NearlyComing"

"지훈이너..좋은모델이다... I like his yellow rain boots♡
#superaunt #supernanny #supersunny"
"Ji-hoon is a good role model... I like his yellow rain boots♡
#superaunt #supernanny #supersunny"
"이따봐요상해친구들!! See u soon!! Shanghai♡"
"See you later soon Shanghai mates!! See u soon!! Shanghai♡"

Follow her in Twitter: @SunnyDay515 
Follow her at: svnnynight@instagram

See her Instagram and Twitter updates of October (2013)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox