Saturday, May 11, 2013

Yuri's Messages (2013 Compilation)

Here is the compilation of photos and messages from Yuri in 2013 that is shared in SMTown, SONE+ and UFO before they had an Instagram/Weibo/Twitter accounts.

Hello everyone in SONE PLUS+.
It's Yuri. I'm in a good mood since it's gotten warmer~!
The other day in Korea it was Parents' Day! I heard that it will be
Mother's Day in Japan on Sunday, so what is everyone's plans for
your mother~^^? For me...it's a secret (laughs)

Please have a good weekend~☆










(05182013)
우 리 팬들이 만들어준 감개무량한 순간이네요♥ 매일같이
 감사하고 매일같이 행복하지만, 백상의 상 하나를 품을
영광을 느끼게 해주셔서! 잘 믿겨지지 않을 정도로 감사하고
 기쁘네요 꺄앙~ 더 좋은 모습으로 꼭 보답할께요 차근차근♥
다음 번엔 이쁜 드레스 입은 모습도..기대해주세율^^
고맙고 사랑합니다 꺄~


It's an emotional moment that our fans have created for us♥
Although we're thankful everyday and happy everyday,
For giving me the chance to feel the honour of holding one
of the trophies of the Paeksang Arts Awards*! I'm feeling
unbelievably thankful and happy kya-ang~ I will definitely
reciprocate by showing better sides of myself, step by step ♥
Next time, the appearance of me in a pretty dress..
do look forward to it too** ^^ Thank you and I love you kya~



(06052013)
노블레싱. 내일 촬영해요~^^
밴드부 정은이가 되기 위해 딩가링딩가
열심히 기타치고 놀고 있답니다 요즘^^
나나나중엔~ 기타치며 노래부르는
무대 위 율모습을 보여드릴 수 있도록 노력할꺼임.
손가락에 물집 잡히도록 파이팅.

그리고! 곧 우리 콘서트에서 만나영 악.꺅.꺄올.

"Hi. No Breathing. I film tomorrow~^^
In order to become school band member Jung Eun,
dinggaringdingga (guitar strumming sounds)

I've been playing the guitar and playing these days^^
Laaaaater on~ I'm going to work hard
In order to show Yul playing guitar and singing on stage.
Until I get blisters on my fingers, heating.

Also! Lets meet at our concert, soon.
Ack.Kkyak.Kkaol. (screaming sounds)"




(08202013)
"Hi everyone from SONE PLUS. It’s Yuri!
It’s hot every day. How is everyone spending their summer?
I recently went with the members to Las Vegas for a schedule!
Whenever I had some free time, I went to watch shows and
I was able to make lots of fun memories.
Also when I think about showing our new performance to everyone soon,
I get excited. (^o^)
We completed working on a really cool song, so please look forward to it!!"


Credits to SM Entertainment, SNSD Japan, SONE+

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox