Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Jessica of April (2015)

Here are the collection of photos, SelCas, and updates in the month of April coming from the GorJess.

Chu



Home baking Want some?

Too much sunshine But I wanted to say hello

You make me dizzy

Finally! Welcome to the family ‪#‎iadoreyou‬ ‪#‎lovelovelove‬
‪#‎rogervivier‬‪#‎lovecollection‬ ‪#‎jessilook‬ ‪#‎mylittlewhiteflats‬ 

My adorable micro #peekaboo thank you
@ fendi for the lovely b-day gift! I love it

Jessica's new profile photo in weibo

Waiting for my ice-cream~~[钟] What are you guys waiting for?[挤眼]

Jessica Jung with Tomomi Itano (AKB48), by tomo.i_0703

Jessica Jung with Tomomi Itano (AKB48), by tomo.i_0703

"谢谢你们温暖的心[心] Thank you!"

Captain America anyone?

1:11am


Bye Beijing! I had a lot of fun!


Behind the scenes at Eyemag's 2015 summer issue shoot


Follow her at: Sy_Jessica@Weibo
Follow her in Instagram @jessica.syj
See her posts on March (2015)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox