Thursday, January 01, 2015

Girls' Generation's 2015 Greetings for New Year

[From Girls’ Generation]: 2015 New Years Greetings




Taeyeon: 2015!! Happy new year. SONE and Soshi, getting older together.
 Let’s continue to love each other more! I love you SONE!

Sunny: SONE!! 2015’s only going to be filled with good things.
Let’s be happy~ I love you

Tiffany: Good things come to those who wait ♥
 Good things are coming! Happy new year

Hyoyeon: So.Nyuh.Shi.Dae. It’s 2015, a new year!!
I hope your year is filled with nothing but good things~! Happy new year!

Yuri: 2015, have a happy new year, and
I hope everything you wish for comes true.

Sooyoung: Like a gentle lamb, I hope everything in 2015 goes smoothly.

Yoona: Always be healthy in 2015! And I hope you have an even
happier year!! Thank you^^ Happy new year

Seohyun: Time really flies~!! A heart fluttering new year has come.
Even more memories and precious times are waiting~!!
I hope only good things happen in the new year. Happy new year!!!!!!!!

Credits to Soshified

See the last year's (2014) Greetings
See the 2015 Calendar

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox