Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sunny on FM Date's recent broadcast

On the December 15 broadcast of MBC radio program, 'Sunny's FM Date,' Sunny talked about age, revealing a time she wished she could stop aging.


She said, "When I was 22, I wished that I could stop aging. This is because I was an idol and younger, prettier juniors were coming out. Of course, I'm not saying that 22 is not a young, youthful, and pretty age. At the time, I was sufficiently young and youthful. My seniors were probably the same. However, right at that age, I came to think that I wanted to stop aging.

Four years have already passed since then. During those four years, there was just one thing I felt, and that was that it was kind of nice to naturally grow older and to gain more experiences. I came to look forward to becoming thirty. Of course I am looking forward to my thirties, but I'm not sure all of you are looking forward to my thirties. Can you guys imagine a 30-year-old Sunny? I can't imagine what kind of Sunny I'd be.

It will probably be just as everybody imagines. I think I would be a Sunny that is as immature as ever and will need to be taken care of by everybody else."

Source: AllKPop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox