Monday, August 04, 2014

Jessica and Krystal reveals some secrets

f(x)'s Krystal revealed that she is embarrassed by her makeup-free face and being broadcast to the millions of people watching their reality show "Jessica&Krystal".


"['Jessica & Krystal'] is 100% real, so it was even more embarrassing," she said in a recent interview for 'Section TV'. "But I never thought they would fully reveal my bare face like that. I thought it would be edited."

"That's reality," her sister Jessica piped in from next to her, speaking nonchalantly.

On the other hand her sister Jessica, of Girls' Generation, revealed that she likes her nickname "ice princess".

Jessica and Krystal had an interview with MBC's 'Section TV'. During the interview, Jessica said, "I thought all siblings were like us. I cook often for Krystal."

On her nickname, she said, "I like it because not anyone can have the nickname". She also gave Krystal a nickname on the spot because Krystal didn't have one, and the nickname she gave made everyone burst into laughter. 

Full Credits to AllKPop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox