Friday, March 07, 2014

SNSD at U-Express 2014 Press Conference

The Girls' Generation greeted everyone with bright smiles which is perfectly matched with their princess-swan inspired dress. The event was held in Saitama Super Arena last March 2.
 
Aside from the Girls', there are other artists who will also perform like Katy Perry.
Katy Perry said that once on backstage, she asked some information about the Girls Generation which made the members embarrassed and flattered at the same time.

Sharing the stage together is "interesting... it's strange in a best way" as per Katy Perry.








Credits to the owners of the photos!

Watch the Press Conference


Credits to JIJIPRESS

See their Live Performances (FanCam) on U-Express Live

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m about being single, seeing double, making triple
I hope you ***** ****** hating never make a nickel
It’s good to make it better when your people make it with you
Money coming, money going, ain’t like you could take it with you
It’s about to be a hit right now, **** back then we the **** right now
Dropped Take Care, bought a ************’ crib
Pickin’ up the keys to that ***** right now
OVO that’s major ****, Toronto with me that’s mayor ****
Gettin cheddar packs like KD, OKC that’s player ****
We don’t dress alike, we don’t rap alike
I shine different, I rhyme different
Only thing you got is some years on me
Man **** you and your time difference
I’m Young Papi, champagne
They know the face and they know the name
Got one watch that could probably pay for like all your chains
And you’d owe me change, ah!
Greystone, twenty bottles that’s on me
On the couch, wildin’ out yelling free my ****** ’til they all free
One of my closest dawgs got three kids and they all three
But we always been that type of crew that been good without a plan B

Anonymous said...

French Montana Excuse My French

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWJF6qQzG5M
French Montana Pop That

Anonymous said...

SNSD with Katy Perry in Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWJF6qQzG5M
SNSD OT9 you wanna listening to Pop That by French Montana.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox