Saturday, February 08, 2014

BEG's Gain revealed her thoughts about Girls' Generation's Sunny's performance and relationship

Girls' Generation's Sunny once introduced 'Bloom' to Girls' Generation's concert, and received attentions from the medias. Recently, BEG's Gain, who owns the song 'Bloom' revealed her thoughts about Girls' Generation's Sunny's performance and relationship.


Gain shared, "I saw that performance as well and seems like Sunny was very worried. Then I met her at a end of the year award ceremony. I mentioned to Sunny, "I heard that you were performing". She questioned back, "What should I do, unnie? How can I do it well?" I replied, "It's even sexy when you just wear the outfit.""

She continued, "When I told Sunny that she looks even sexy when you just wear jeans with a T-shirt. She replied, "Ah unnie!", and took it as a compliment. There's certainly must some kind of sexiness that Sunny owns."
Ga-in also complimented her saying, “When I told Sunny, ‘You look sexy even when you’re just wearing jeans and a t-shirt’, she said, ‘Ah, unnie!’, and seemed to like [the compliment]. There’s a certain kind of sexiness that Sunny has."

Source: http://durl.me/6mzwjs
Translation: totoropieater @TheSoneSource

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox