Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Taeyeon on 'CeCi' January 2014 Issue

Taeyeon always quietly a step back person. She showed hesitations through her responds with some covertly actions. Taeyeon loves singing and showing her ability with skills through her 26-years old experiences. There are valuable things hiding inside her, her heart. Taeyeon is currently going through her best moment in her lifetime right now.



Ceci: Compared to your fellow members, you have fewer schedules. So we really hope that through this 'Ceci' photoshoot, your fan will feel pleasure. Also be thankful. 

태 연: Having a feeling of being on the front cover individually for the first time is very special, however, the remain members have previous experiences, but I didn't understand any of that feelings at those times. However, I can finally understand its difficulties, observing the members gradually responsible for the filming along with front cover.


Ceci: The amount of opportunities for Taeyeon in a photoshoot is much lesser than we expected.

태 연: Truthfully, I used to bare in mind that photoshoots are something that aren't that easy since I don't have confidence in myself, so I rejected many requests. However, suddenly there is something popped in my head that if I don't try it now, then when I will actually do it? Having an opportunity to keep my memories about my 20s life and also the fans and the media desire to see my new upcoming projects. So if don't try it now, when will I have a chance of actually doing it? I used to think I just have to sing my favorite songs, but currently, I think that I can do things that are different, then it means I able to do it, and that's my job basically.


Ceci: Since when you accepted these jobs?

태 연: Whatever I do, my biggest purpose is due to my fans. Doesn't matter anything, the fans always gather together because of me. I don't know when it actually started, but thinking about fans wanting to see me, then I should do it to show them what I owned and how I would look. This is a type of job that you can repay to the fans with full love. Although, I don't have those kind of thoughts initially, but as time passing by, as the increase in schedules, I started to feel this way. This is something that I always want to the fans that came early to wait us even in chill weathers.


Ceci: Your name, your OST and featuring songs received lots of love and positive support. your fans must be anticipating for Taeyeon's solo schedule.

태 연: Obviously, I would be very inclined to set up if I have an opportunity! This is what I personally think, if there is an opportunity, it must come by.


Ceci: If there is an opportunity for your solo schedule, what would be the concept?

태 연: I have always keep a passion in holding a large-scale public performance since a very young age, recently I joined in a performance in Kim Bum Soo's concert, those places were great. If the area is small, it should suits perfectly for the singer. Due the fact you are standing at a huge area, and due to the monitoring way, you have to use in-ear and barely hear the fans' responses. In a small stage, you don't even need micros and everyone can easily hear you and I have a chance standing in closer distance to my fans while I'm singing. Be given a small area, having more shows in a week is actually really great.


Ceci: I am curious in groups' recent activities, certainly you won't be able to 100% in songs that you wish for and also receiving new songs is always a very challenging task.

태 연: It is. There are situations like that, you will try to display your best in any matters and personally, it is time to use my voice with filled feelings and sing the song. Also due to the fact we are performing as whole, everyone has their own talents, so you can't sing with your own thoughts and feelings. I am the one who sings with my full heart during a concert, to a singer, experiences and things you accumulate in a concert is massive!


Ceci: You always sing lively.
태 연: I love to sing and beside singing, I'm not good in doing anything well (laugh). Just hoping to be able to display my best to everyone.

Ceci: Having lot of hit songs such as 'Gee' 'Tell Me Your Wish' 'Hoot', is there any astonishing songs in Girls' Generation's heart?

태 연: 'Gee' is the one I received so many responses with loves, 'Genie' is when you feel a transformation among the members. From 'Kissing You' to 'Gee', it was all adorable concept, 'Genie' was a great transformation in concept also apply our desires to be feminine. The dance is already attractive/sexy. Before that, we had innocent and young feelings, 'Genie' showed a mature side. The choreography brings out the S-lines which had brought our maturity stage into another completely new stage.


Ceci: Once I saw you in an interview, stating "I didn't know that natural is prettier in the past time, even if doing the hair, it is also a lot" with this kind of response, it means that you don't mind your appearance?

태 연: As a comparison to the past years, yes, obviously, no matter in what pictures, I always hope to output gorgeously. However to the fans, they take thousand of photos of us, and you can't expect all to be gorgeously beautify, having eyes closed halfway with exasperated expressions, I have to bet there are lots! No matter how much I wish, I can't expect all of my photos turn out perfectly pretty, recently I decided to want to be someone accepting the reality, someone who is open-minded.


Ceci: You have suddenly been sharing photos through SNS a lot. Is this one of your ways of expressing your desire in showing the normal you?

태 연: I have been updating my Instagram everyday, similar to school attendance (laugh). It was just me, who wanted to share everything I saw and liked. I started using SNSD first out of all my fellow members last spring. (Ceci: You started really late.) The members made a promise not using them. With many mistakes in delivery made by the celebrities on SNS, so we decided not to use it to be careful of those mistakes. After I started, the remain members started using Instagram and Twitter, along with other social networks.


Ceci: Girls' Generation made a rule in not owning any SNS, but what motivated you guys to break it?

태 연: Completely honestly, I started due to the fans. I'm bored and empty when there aren't any active activities, so I thought how impatiently for the fans who are waiting endlessly. I think it similar to walking with no ending. Our albums always come later as scheduled, so I felt sorry for the long waiting. Obviously, I also have insecured heart that the fans would have to turn their eyes to groups that they had been flooding for (laugh). Thinking about the fans, I couldn't not using SNS.



Ceci: There must be more things you have to pay attention to, other than taking good cares to the Korean fans.

태 연: That is also one of big motivations why I started SNS. There are various ways to meet overseas fans, but I felt sorry for not trying them. Due to difference in cultures, I also thought,'How joyful I would when I have to look at the fans to feel it good enough?' I also become more careful, such as someone offers a handshake that expresses my amiableness or it was just a rude gesture. But it does look the same in stages. The way they memorize the Korean cheers, despite whenever we go, is always fun and I'm thankful.


Ceci: You also delivered your messages for your fans on SNS. You felt emotion from your fans taken photos and you said thank you. 

태 연: I really want to avoid in appearing at the airport early morning with a wrinkle appearance. However, fans' loyalty can easily be felt when they only try to take beautiful photos. I'm pretty thankful for their objective. I do leave comments when I feel sorry for avoiding cameras like I dislike them before getting on the plane.
Credits to the scanners and owners of the photos!

Ceci: 'Taeyeon's nails' are pretty one of the trends among the fans. You uploaded self nail photos on your personal Instagram and you looked like you are a homebody.

태 연: You are right. I am a homebody! (laugh). Fans that saw photo of me after a self care mistook it as self nail, so I was be gifted with instruments. As I tried it, there were sometimes I felt it looked so pretty to the point I reflected myself like I owned some talent. I uploaded proofs through SNS afterward. It was really fun!

Ceci: You usually have lot of interests in skin care and make-up?
태연: I have stag of products and I usually quick in buying new products. Basically, I like make-up more than I like clothes! (Ceci: Are there any items that you are obsessed these recent days?) CC cream. It's denser than BB cream and able to give me a beautiful feel on my face, more than anything I had put on, so it's really pleasure. It also makes my skin look nicer and moist.

Ceci: There is a strong bond among Girls' Generation's members, I always have a feeling that it isn't any exageration. Why?

태 연: Firstly, we can't ignore the power of time. Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri had been trainees since they were in elementary/primary school. We have been friends for 12 years. To reach this duration, instead of classify to colleagues, we feel an even stronger bond similar to real sisters. We know each other too well, so we couldn't do anything that will result in making one of them dislike. Ah, obviously there were times we played jokes, knowingly doing actions that others dislike (Laugh). Also, we aren't that girly as expectation, so it kind of helpful too. When we gather, we just play like real kids in a village.

Ceci: Who is the most playful one?
태 연: Sunny is surprisingly boyish, which is completely contrast to her appearance. Thus, I'm not that girly either. And Yoona is like a kid.

(Ceci: So the most feminine one actually Seohyun?)

태연: Seohyun and Jessica!

Ceci: You mentioned that all won't do any actions that others don't like. What would be the one that is the exception for this rule that you would like to reveal?
태 연: Tiffany will never be able to look into fish's eyes. Once, Sooyoung covered the fish's eye with her chopstick and covertly went 'Ta-da' in front of her and there was a roar in the restaurant.

Ceci: Recently what were the hottest topics in Girls' Generation's Kakao Talk Chatroom?

태 연: It was always photos evolved around dogs! Yuri, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Seohyun and I all own dogs, when there are any adorable moments, or distinguished poses, we will immediately snap photos and subsequently upload them to the chatroom. Also, someone recently asked 'Anyone here knows any shops that sell fine quality rice wines?' (Ceci: Girls' Generation and rice wines…) Is it due to raining? (laugh)

Ceci: Do you have any romantic hopes for your upcoming 30s and your passed 20s?

태연: I proceed in keeping my passion in wanting something new. So I'm really, very curious about my upcoming 30s. The feelings of a 24-years old and a 25-years old, similiar to when you feel in autumn that is different to what you feel in winter. So, rather than talking about passed times, all the times that are coming near are valuable. Moving forward is more crucial.

Ceci: 2014년, you are becoming 26-years old. What kind of time that Kim Taeyeon is experiencing? 
태연: Um... I think it would be a very crucial time. 23,24,25 was all vital, but I really don't feel myself is gaining age. Oh! Recently, due to stylists and staff members are all younger that me, that is seomthing changed me instinctively without knowing through talking to them like a real older sister. Not long ago, I called someone 'Baby~' without knowing it (laugh). Oof, I was also surprised after realizing it!

Ceci: Have been 9 years since your debut day. You are running at a regular pace, so should we move on looking at what position you are currently placing? 

태연: While I'm running in a good pace, we are still very far away. When I consider the rest of my entire life. I think that we won't know anything about we are at a level or just basically starting. As a singer and Girls' Generation, there are lot of things I must do. I don't have any believes in slowing my pace. However, it doesn't concluded that I want to speed up. I'm just going to proceed with this pace. I favor unexpected impacts. I just enjoy flowing with the flow. (Ceci: Are you an accepter in fate?) In a range.

Ceci: 'Easy-going' 'smart' 'feels lonely easily' 'adventurous'… These are what immediately come our mind when we are thinking about Taeyeon. What kind adjectives do you want to be called? 

태연: I prefer a person with a twist. People think that I am adorable and own a bright personality, but I'm not that hyper. Except it's a fun situation, else, there aren't any purposes for getting hyper. While I enjoying doing my nails or doodling around with my colour pencils individually in my own room, a twist in me is obsessing cars. I also favor bisexual smell, men's perfume more than women's floral perfume.

Ceci: You must be a little speedy driver.

태연: I favor driving a quite bit. However, I'm bad in managing directions. Isn't this kind of a twist as well? (laugh) I like to drive in downward in freeway when I go home to Jeonju mostly. Due to the fact I just have to go straight. I oftenly go when I have spare time.

Ceci: 'The celebrity I want to have in my school' to 'The celebrity I want as a girlfriend' and then 'The celebrity I want as a friend,'among your fellow members! What you create that you want to top it? 
태연: 'The celebrity I want to have in my favorites list on Kakaotalk'. I wish to be the one that people always to be looked up for and closed to.

Ceci: From your own trainee experiences, you got up to this position by probably either complimenting or patting yourself or ended up in scolding yourself. Has Taeyeon changed during that long duration? 

태연: Obviously! When it comes to serious working, I become trusting. I feel like I'm becoming simpler to the point I can actually feel myself. In the past years, I was really sensitive when the singing sound or monitoring didn't turn out well on the stage/performance. So I ended getting mad, but I have understood the limitations and started to acknowledging them. While it's textbook talk time, I become relaxed in my mind and mumbling 'I will do it better next time.'

Ceci: Aren't those experiences should be? Not talking about works, how are you instinctively? 
태연: I have lot of thoughts. However, I think the way I deal with people changed a lot. In past years, it was a bit awkward for me to meet people. It was challenging to keep the conversation constantly flowing while sitting facing one another, so obviously there were times I had plans when I didn't and ended up being alone. I don't do that attitudes anymore. Chatting is actually exciting and natural.

Ceci: According to Taeyeon, what kind of person do you think is a real aldult? 

태연: A circumspect person. I think there are lot of meanings in the word 'circumspect'. In somehow, sensible actions and thoughts are similar of being a circumspect person to others. I have been feeling mature recently. I will transform to a person who thinks things in deeper view, that will be sensible and circumspect.

Ceci: What do you wish for you in the upcoming 2014? 

태연: I hope it simplier. Also receiving more energy and more happier people!

Source: Je-kwon
Translation: totoropie @TheSoneSource 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox