Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Watasiwahyo Update (July 2013)

An update coming from your Dancing Queen.

"my awesome fan service lol (w/yuri)"
The photo that Yuri holds is Hyoyeon's one of the pictures in the First Look Magazine

While looking for some photos of SNSD members, I found these photos in a forum that claims that Hyoyeon also spent her vacation with some of her friends and with her rumoured boyfriend Jay Kim.
Of when and where the photos were taken and by who are still questions in me.
However, the forum where I found these photos were just open to some members.
And if happen that these were true or not or under the copyright, just tell me so I can correct and credit it appropriately.






Credits to the owners of these photos!
An update from Hyoyeon!
" ‪#‎japan‬"

"yul + hyo + tiff +.+ on the way to practice from ‪#‎japan‬ ‪#‎omotesando‬"
"do the shopping ; )
Love my cute skirt from Topshop? ^^
@topshop_hk ‪#‎topshophk‬ ‪#‎topshop‬ ‪#‎girlslovetopshop‬
"댄싱9 본방 사수해쥬세용~!! 롸잇나우~~+,+ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
저는 방굼 대만 콘서트 아쥬 잘 하규 내려왔다는~~~^^!"

Follow her at:Watasiwahyo@Instagram
See the Watasiwahyo Instagram Collection

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox