Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sunny Hits Instagram and Twitter

Sunny, who recently joins the Instagram and updated her Twitter account has a lot of posts.
I would like compile her pics, posts, and tweets into one so that you can view the previous and recent post she made. This tactic is also applied on other SoShi members. Give me some feedbacks if you want the post to be rolled into one.

"Hi?!..It's Me*^^* Hiiiiiiiii first post!!!"


"얼마전에 심심해서 파니랑 같이 숙소에서 컵케익이랑 브
론디를 구웠어요!!! 엄청 엄청 맛있었찌롱~>_<♥ baked w/ tiff "
[Trans] 
"Not long ago, because I was bored, I baked some cupcakes and
blondies (a type of cake) together with Fany in the dorm!!!
They were very very yummy*~>_< baked w/ tiff "

"wow~ my follower (count) has exceeded 100k.. I’m not sure
what I should do yet @_@;; it’s raining a lot today, so everyone be carefu
!!
What r u doin now sun shiners!!! It's raining alot!!!! Make it a "Sunny day"

"컵케익이요기도잉네?! Luv cupcakes! Luv nails!!"
"there are cupcakes here, too?! Luv cupcakes! Luv nails!!"
"이시간엔이런사진올리는거지?!ㅋㅋ오그리토그리사진올
라갑니다요~잘자!!굿나잇!!!
Another old pic. Do you miss my blonde hair?! Nah right..
I don't think so! Kk"
"you're supposed to post a picture like this at this hours,
right?! ㅋㅋ
a finger curling/cringing photo is going up~goodnight!! goodnight!!!
Another old pic. Do you miss my blonde hair?! Nah right.. I don't think so! Kk"

Sunny's Twitter DP
She commented her frustration...
"왜죠..왜때문에바꾼프로필사진마저드러눕는거죠?!일하기싫으니?..omg!! Still I can not make my photo vertical!!!!! Why baby why!!!!! TAT"
[Trans] "why..why is the profile picture I changed even lying down?! do you not want to work?.. omg!! Still I can not make my photo vertical!!!!! Why baby why!!!!! TAT"


@/Sunnyday515 :
"왜내사진은옆으로누워서일어설줄을모르는것인가?!..일어나세여써니씨..식사하셔야죠~ㅠㅅㅠ My profile pix will not sit up straight & it's just like me...We're both LAZY "
[Trans] "Why is my picture lying on its side, not knowing how to get up?!.. Get up, Sunny-sshi.. You have to eat~ㅠㅅㅠ My profile pix will not sit up straight & it's just like me...We're both LAZY "


"예전사진투척.이때닌텐도3ds로내얼굴을찍으면남
자어린이라고나왔었다..또르르...
old pic! w/ snoopy♥"
"past photo, toss. when I took a photo of myself around this time with a
Nintendo 3ds, it came out as a young boy..drip drop (tears)...old pic! w/ snoopy"

"nephew Yoon Ji Hoon, tasting aunt Sunny's cupcake with hawk-eyes..
My dearest nephew!! Eat'em all baby! Eat'em all!!"

"져아여아주져아여~앞으로도자주돌아보도록하께영♥
You guys are awesome!!
Thank you for the every great pictures!!!! Love ya!!
All of you!!!! Muah♥♥"
[Trans] "I like it I really like it~ In the future too,
I will backtrack and look at the pictures♥
You guys are awesome!! Thank you for the every great pictures!!!!
Love ya!! All of you!!!! Muah♥♥"
 Taengoo commented on this photo and then Sunny hits back!
- TaeYeon : "짧고굵네???^^ 좋다!"
"It's short and stout eh???^^ Good!"
- Sunny : "김탱구너처럼..♡"
"Just like you, Kim Taengoo..♡"

"어제봤쪄여..마이클잭슨의노래는..정말놀라운힘이있는듯ㅠㅠ
그립다..사랑해여짹슨옵하!!좋은공연고마워요태양의서커스!!♥
I saw this show yesterday!! It was Amazing.. Love you!! MJ!!!"
[Trans]
I already saw it yesterday.. Michael Jackson's songs..
really have an incredible
power ㅠㅠ i miss him so much.. i love you, Jackson oppa!!
Thanks for the great show, Cirque du Soleil*!! I saw this show yesterday!!
It was Amazing.. Love you
!! MJ!!!

"울둘째언냐진구딩구랑형부토서방님과함께보고왔던"ONE"쇼..
녜녜그렇슴돠이것역시마이클잭슨쇼입니다..녜녜저짹슨오뽜
짱짱팬입니다.태양의서커 스하트뿅뿅좋아합니다^^;;ㅋㅋ
[Trans -
the "ONE" show my second oldest unnie, jingu dingu
(her sister's name is "jingyu"),
and brother-in-law and I watched together.. yes yes, that's right.
this was also a Michael Jackson show.. yes yes, I am Jackson oppa's
jjang jjang
(=best, or, in this case, 'biggest' may make more sense) fan.
cirque du soleil, heart bbyong bbyong, I like you^^;;ㅋㅋ]


I went to Vegas w/ my sister and bro in law.
We watched the Michael Jackson show "ONE"
and it was dope! I'm a loyal fan for life!"

" 엊그제엄마랑큰언니은규찡이랑아점먹고먹은딸기빙수♥
일본더워용딸기빙수가시급합니다.
[Trans -
strawberry bingsoo i ate the day before yesterday with my mom
and oldest sister, eunkyu♥ it's hot in japan. strawberry bingsoo is
 urgent[ly needed].

I hate beans so my mom and my older sis ordered strawberry
shaved ice without red beans..
No red beans.. ever... Thank you mom and Annie T.T♥ No red beans...
‪#‎딸기빙수‬ ‪#‎으앙마시쪙‬ ‪#‎삼청동‬ ‪#‎yumyum‬"

"손톱이쁘다길래보여주려고사진찍었던건데..잘안보이는거같다...
ㅋㅋ미안여~*=_=* Do U like ma nail? Yayy~ Thank ya "
" i was told my nails were pretty, so i took a picture to share..
but i don't think you can see it that well... ㅋㅋ
sorry~*=_=* Do U like ma nail? Yayy~ Thank ya "

"여름이오긴왔구나하!!! Frozen beer "
"Summer has really come!!! Frozen beer "

"뽑았어!!!!!꺄아~!!! Feel so Good *>_<*"
"I grabbed it!!!!!Kya~!!! Feel so Good *>_<*"

"GirlsGeneration tour in Taipei ended in great success!
Thank you to all the wonderful fans that came out."

Follow her in Twitter: @SunnyDay515 
Follow her at: svnnynight@instagram

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Open Cbox